top of page

Trucking Insurance

Knowing what kind of coverage is needed for your business can seem
confusing. That is why our team is there to help package the right
coverage specifically for your business needs.

Primary Liability

Primary Liability coverage protects you from damage or injuries to other people and/or their property as a result of a truck accident. This truck insurance  overage is mandated by state and federal agencies and proof of coverage is required.

Physical Damage

Physical Damage Insurance is coverage for your truck and trailer. This insurance coverage is for repair or replacement for damage resulting from a covered accident.

Motor Truck Cargo

Motor Truck Cargo insurance is needed to protect the trucker in case of lost freight or damaged goods.

Trailer Interchange

Trailer Interchange Insurance is coverage for the legal liability of truckers for loss or damage to non-owned trailers and equipment which are in the insured's possession under a written trailer interchange agreement.

Non-Trucking Liability

Non-Trucking Liability provides limited liability truck insurance for truckers who are permanently leased to a motor carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the trucker is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer. Once the trucker is under dispatch, they are covered under the Primary Liability insurance policy of the motor
carrier who they are leased under.

We can also assist you with the registration of your USDOT# and TXDMV#, LLC formation of your trucking business, BOC-3, UCR and Biennials. Please contact us for more info regarding these additional services.

bottom of page